- Date:Saturday September 21, 2013
- Time: 5k 8:00 AM & 1k Fun Run 8:45 AM
- Race start Address: 4600 Brookfield Corporate Drive Chantilly, VA 20151
- Online Registration Closing Date: Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 @ 9:00 PM
All proceeds from the 5th Annual Soles For Hope 5K Charity Run/Walk will go to our Benefiting Charity Partner Every Child Fed www.everychildfed.com. All race participants will receive a commemorative race t-shirt and post race party.
- 5k run/walk 8 am
- 1k Fun Run & Post Race Games 8:45 am
- Health Expo 9:30 am
All 5K Participants will be timed by our friends Amazing Race Timing (ART).
5K Run – In order to guarantee a race t-shirt, please register by September 4th.
- $25 for all participants by August 31st
- $30 for all participants from September 1st to September 18th
- $35 Race Day Registration (not guaranteed a t-shirt)
- $15 for children under 10 yrs. old (with a registered adult) **All children under the age of 10 must have a registered adult run with them
Register by September 4th to be guaranteed a race t-shirt. Online registration closes September 18th at 9 PM.
Race day registration will be held from 6:30am – 7:45 am in the Main Lobby at Grace Covenant Church (GCC).
- Friday September 20th 5:30 – 8:30 PM, Race Location – GCC site.
- Saturday, September 21st from 6:30 AM – 7:45 PM, Race Location – GCC site.
The course is a double-loop course starting and concluding on Brookfield Corporate Drive in front of Grace Covenant Church. The course will be held on Brookfield and Daly Drive. This course has a few rolling hills to keep it interesting.
Is available at the race site; please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to race start as road closures may occur for race course.
Every Child Fed www.everychildfed.org.
If you are interested in donating directly to our beneficiary, Every Child Fed, please go to www.everychildfed.org.
Health Expo & Post-Race Celebration
Bring the whole family and stay for a family-friendly, fun-filled post race celebration and Health Expo starting immediately after the race!
No animals, in-line skates, skateboards, bicycles or roller blades please. Headphones at your own risk. Race course will take place on a public street and cars may drive on course during race.